1) Shorteats as canapés – we love doing our ‘one bite’ mini cutlets, mini pattis, mini rolls and tiny seeni sambal buns. They look so dainty and adds a touch of class to a dinner party.
2) For mains, our lumprais is always such a hit and it’s already packed in a banana leaf and foil so makes the cleaning after a dinner party a doddle!
3) Treat your guests with seafood! Try something different like crab. It’s messy but delicious – have a lot of napkins to hand! Or adding chili powder and curry leaves to your beer batter fish and chips!
4) Unique buttercream cakes – we’re such a fans of buttercream designed cakes. There are so many cake designs out there… try the ruffle rose design cake in the pic… it’s easier than it looks!
5) We’re bring back faluda! Faluda in a mini shot glass or in a martini glass will add elegance to any dessert table. As an alternative try Iced coffee with a scoop of honeycomb ice cream.